A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Welcome to Midnighthowl!
A Howl In the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Howl In the Night

In the lands of Midowl there are generations of animals from A-Z. History states battles between the ferocious, treaties formed by the kind and wise, and treachery in those who were once loyal. It's up to you to either bring chaos or create peace.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow... (Site Setup)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
destinyrulesXD
Junior
Junior
destinyrulesXD

Wow... (Site Setup) Empty
PostSubject: Wow... (Site Setup)   Wow... (Site Setup) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Amazing new site setup. O:

I'm very impressed, are you designing the website or editing templates that were already created?
Either way it's amazing. :'D
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsoftheforest.forumotion.com/
Neon
Admin
Admin
Neon

Wow... (Site Setup) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow... (Site Setup)   Wow... (Site Setup) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:18 pm

I designed it C:
So happy since I found out how to correctly download and set up the new fonts (I got them from dA)! If you want to do the same with the warriors site, go to Admin Panel>Display>Colors (underneath pics management) and the font setup is in the first category.

I'm so glad I fixed the bug with the overlapping text! The problem was I had my forum set up as phpBB3, not phpBB2. So I quickly changed it, glad nothing happened to my new set-up (I fixed it after I did all this). There's still a couple bugs with the coloring (when you post/reply the buttons' ('send' and 'preview') text is blending with the actual buttons) and such. But no worries, it'll be fixed up soon :3

Gotta love this font, huh? It's called 'Finals Week' and the one above in the NavBar and the logo is STARGUIDES. I also have Kingthings Wrote and a bunch of others like Angelic War and Cocktail Bubbly. (The size is 18pix)

Glad you like love it!
Back to top Go down
https://midnighthowl.rpg-board.net

Wow... (Site Setup)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Howl In the Night :: General Disscussion :: Vacay from the Role-Play-
Jump to: